Batteries: Rechargeable lithium ion battery (USB charging cable supplied)
Brand: The Wand Company
Dimensions: 8.2 in x 6 in x 1.4 in
Sound: 10 Authentic Phaser firing sounds (including Phaser Overload sequence)
For nearly 50 years, 700 hours of content from six television series and eleven movies, has made Star Trek into an entertainment and pop culture icon across the world. With its visionary philosophy and thrill for adventure, Star Trek continues to boldly go into new territories, as the rebooted film franchise goes on to wow new audiences.
The Original Series Phaser comprises a small, hand-held Type I Phaser, which slots into a larger Type II Phaser body with a removable pistol-grip. The combined unit (Type I and Type II together) feature a wide range of settings and beam strengths. In both the TV series and the films, Phasers are carried by Starfleet security personnel and by all starship crewmembers on hazardous missions.
The Wand Company’s Star Trek Original Series Phaser Universal Remote Control is a highly authentic screen-accurate hero prop replica, crammed full of advanced technology, bringing new levels of action and immersion for Star Trek fans of all ages.
- Looks, feels and works like the real prop - a truly authentic experience for Star Trek fans
- Crammed with features and functions, including multi-colour illuminated beam emitter on both Phaser I and Phaser II, authentic Phaser and Enterprise sounds and spoken prompts
- A fully functioning gesture-based universal remote control suitable for controlling almost all home entertainment systems and many other infrared remote controlled devices
- Supplied in specially-designed, protective transit case, with hidden-magnet, die cast metal display stand, USB charging cable, Enterprise screwdriver and illustrated poster manual
- Previewing at San Diego Comic-Con 2014, and available to consumers November 2014
Accurate and highly detailed design, based on privileged access to the last known hero prop, owned by the legendary propmaker, Greg Jein, who is respected for his work on TV shows such as Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Deep Space Nine, and movies such as Close Encounters of the Third Kind and The Hunt for Red October.
- Highly accurate design using the first-ever 3D laser scans of the last known screen-used hero prop
- High quality nickel and brass plated die cast metal parts
- Detachable Phaser I and pistol grip
- Magnetic metal display stand
- Protective foam-lined transit and display case
- Hand finished and lacquer coated
Packed with high-tech gadgetry for the ultimate cosplay experience. Features and functions include removable Phaser I, removable pistol grip with securing bolt, multi-coloured flashing emitter and range of The Original Series Phaser and Star Trek sounds, opening sight and vibration motor for tactile feedback.
- Multicoloured flashing emitter
- Thumbwheel to raise and lower sight
- Ten position dial selects range of different Phaser firing sounds and in FX Mode accesses nine authentic Starship Enterprise sounds
- Tactile force-feedback vibration motor lets you feel the power of the Phaser
- High quality protective transit case
- Phaser weight tuned to the weight of the original hero prop
- Removable pistol grip is secured by bolt using special issue Enterprise screwdriver supplied
Command almost all home entertainment equipment with gesture based universal remote control and many other infrared remote controlled devices.
- Gesture-based universal remote control:
- flick up or down to change channels on your TV;
- flick left or right to skip tracks on your hi-fi;
- tilt left and right to adjust the volume on your iPod dock;
- push pull to turn your equipment on and off or open and close DVD trays;
- double click press the trigger button to stun any equipment.
- Any-TV-Off mode allows the user to turn off almost any TV with just a press of the trigger button without any programming necessary
- Removable Phaser I works as a standalone gesture-based universal remote control
- Built-in lithium polymer battery, with USB charging cable included
Original Series Phaser is a gesture-based universal remote control that uses infrared (IR) to control all most all home entertainment systems worldwide including TVs, iPod docks and DVD/Blu-ray players.
- 10 Authentic Phaser firing sounds (including Phaser Overload sequence)
- Silent mode for stealthy control
- Multicoloured flashing emitter with tactile force-feedback vibration motor
- Guided Setup: Teaches you how to use it with spoken prompts
- Advanced gesture recognition technology: nine gestures multiplied by three memory banks means up to 36 remote control codes can be stored
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (USB charging cable supplied)
- four digit Personal Lock Code (set by Phaser II dial)
- 1:1 replica of the last known, original screen-used hero prop, assembles just like the real prop
- Protective transit hard case with moulded foam inserts
- Star Trek Original Series Phaser Universal Remote Control: Phaser I, Phaser II & pistol grip
- Hidden magnet metal display stand with debossed text
- USB charging cable
- Special issue Enterprise screwdriver with blade cover and debossed text
- Illustrated poster manual
Phaser I and II assembled (max dimensions)
209 mm x 152 mm x 36 mm (8.2” x 6” x 1.4”)
Protective display / transit case
189 mm x 233 mm x 60.5 mm (7.4” x 12.6” x 2.4”)
180 mm x 225 mm (7” x 9”) (folded) - 720 mm x 225 mm (28” x 9”) (opened out)